Call for Submissions!
Beginning August 1st until Samhain 2017 we will be accepting submissions for the third volume of Numen Naturae. This volume will consider the Priestess of the Tarot major arcana alongside the plant Black Cohosh (Actaea racemesa, formerly Cimicifuga) in a study of the Feminine. If you are interested in submitting a piece of writing, please read the prompts and criteria below...
- There is no length limit or requirement for essays.
- Pieces may be submitted as either Word-compatible files or using Google Docs.
- Please include references following the Chicago Manual of Style's specifications for citations. There is a simple overview here.
- If you have questions or would like feedback throughout this process, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
- Compensation for authors is $50 and a free copy of the book with its accompanying hand-printed Tarot card.
- Recommended reading:
"Archetypal Harbalism" by Jennifer Stickley from Numen Naturae: The Magician's Wand.